- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 02/27/2024
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1400 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is looking for experienced data and analytics professionals to join our Federal Team as an AI Solution Architect (SA). You will be applying your analytics platform experience to design, recommend, and validate solution designs to help prospective government customers deliver high value, high impact projects driven by AI/ML.
AI Solution Architects are data and analytics professionals with at least 7 years of experience with knowledge of data lake architectures, data integration, and data governance. Federal AI Solution Architects should also have experience working through the Authority to Operate (ATO) process, ideally from both the government and industry perspective.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Develop and maintain expertise on the latest technologies relating to cloud, IoT, big data, and artificial intelligence to provide thought leadership to our prospects, customers, and within the company.
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of trials and proof-of-concepts.
- Collaborate with application engineers, product managers, and data scientists to deliver solutions that solve real-world problems
- Drive discussions on architecture and engineering to articulate the capabilities of the C3 AI Suite and its interoperability with existing systems
- Deliver technical deep-dives, demonstrations, and training in support of sales
- Support the design of solutions that will be capable of rapidly achieving approval (e.g., No Security Impact) under Federal Authorities to Operate (ATO)
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and machine learning concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Material experience in object-oriented programming
- Passionate learner and ability to apply new skills rapidly
- Passion for teaching
- Experience driving client-facing architecture sessions / technical workshops
- Ability to travel, up to 25%
- Applied experience with machine learning and data science
- Familiarity with AI/ML related technologies and tools such as MLFlow, KubeFlow, Kubernetes, AWS SageMaker, Azure MLStudio, DataRobot, and Databricks
- Familiarity working with edge and hybrid (i.e., edge/cloud) architectures
- 2+ years of experience demonstrating software products and presenting technical materials
- Experience working with large enterprises across multiple industries
- Experience with Information, Network, & Infrastructure Security concepts
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.