- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 02/27/2024
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1400 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading Enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The C3 AI Platform supports the value chain in any industry with prebuilt, configurable, high-value AI applications for reliability, fraud detection, sensor network health, supply network optimization, energy management, anti-money laundering, and customer engagement.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
As a Data Scientist or Senior Data Scientist - Federal, you will work with some of the largest organization on the planet to help them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications. You will work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our federal customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
This role requires US Citizenship
- Research, design, implement, and deploy Machine Learning algorithms for enterprise applications leveraging the C3 AI Suite.
- Assist and enable C3 AI’s federal customers to build their own applications on the C3 AI Suite.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new features of the C3 AI Suite.
- US Citizenship
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher).
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Experience with deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, or reinforcement learning.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.