- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 12/05/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join the Cloud Infrastructure team within Platform Engineering. The position will require technical leadership of a growing team, strong skills in design, hands-on coding, and good communication. Level and corresponding job title will be determined based on experience and interview performance. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to work on high-value technologies at the intersection of large-scale distributed systems, big data, orchestration systems, and public cloud platforms. You will be given opportunities to take ownership of components, collaborate and mentor other software engineers and drive the technical direction of the team. You will also get the opportunity to accelerate your career in the leading enterprise AI company that is in a hyper-growth trajectory.
- Design, develop, and maintain various features in a highly scalable and extensible AI/ML platform for large scale applications.
- Design and develop abstraction over services in public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Work on frameworks for performance, scalability and reliability tracking over different components of a highly extensible AI/ML platform.
- Work with architects, product managers, and software engineers across teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Participate and provide insights in technical discussions.
- Write clean code following a test-driven methodology.
- Deliver commitments in a timely manner following agile software development methodology.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years of relevant experience accompanied by strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- High proficiency in coding with Java.
- Strong competency in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with Git or some other version control systems.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Experience working with container technology.
- Familiarity with modern container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos, DC/OS, Swarm.
- Strong verbal and written technical communication ability to facilitate collaboration.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working, dynamic environment and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences, or related field.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience developing and working with REST and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with at least two public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Strong experience with modern container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Mesos, DC/OS, Swarm.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous equity plan.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.