- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 09/13/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI is looking for a Lead QA Engineer. You will be part of a fast-moving organization with highly motivated engineers who tackle challenging and impactful problems.
This is a hands-on role primarily focused on building our test automation frameworks and developing automated test cases. This position is highly visible, and require interactions with senior engineers in development, product, and operations team. This position will also require frequent communication and interactions with the senior leadership team and will require a driven individual to take on the responsibilities to develop and shape the product quality across C3 AI’s Platform and Applications and strategic team goals.
- Become a C3 AI, C3 AI SaaS application & C3 AI PaaS AI Suite expert to understand all use case scenarios thoroughly.
- Define test strategy, create test plans, author test cases, and perform test execution to support ongoing C3 AI product releases.
- Perform analysis to identify a root cause for any defects identified during the release validation process.
- Generate and report test results to stakeholders and be a strong proponent for product quality at C3 AI.
- Design, Implement UI, API, and Backend Automation Frameworks to eliminate regressions and enable high-quality product releases.
- Define and implement the QA process to optimize and scale testing within the product.
- Lead the improvement and implementation of best practices, methodologies, and tooling to meet quality coverage.
- Drive the adoption of quality metrics that help measure test effectiveness, efficiency, and overall quality of the product.
- Ensure test processes for new applications and features are designed into the product development process.
- Work with performance engineers to design and execute performance benchmarking.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from the Customer Solutions, Products, and Engineering teams.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, MS preferred.
- 7+ years of professional experience planning, designing, executing tests for enterprise cloud-based services.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation and maintenance of high-quality UI, API, and Platform automation suites.
- Highly skilled in formulating test strategies for a robust, highly available large-scale, distributed SaaS systems.
- Proficiency testing web applications and cloud deployments (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Experience in testing reliable and scalable data pipelines and data integrated from multiple sources.
- Experience being creative and having initiative to improve product quality coverage and effectiveness.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, empowering, and exciting environment.
- Outstanding team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Experience leading engineering teams and projects.
- Familiarity with Big Data systems like Apache Spark /Hadoop / Distributed Systems.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and Git or other version control software.
- Experience working across global cross functional teams.
- Great verbal and communication skills with Experience in communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $140,000 - $150,000 USD.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.