- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 09/13/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
We are seeking a skilled and customer-oriented IT Help Desk Engineer with expertise in both Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems. As a specialist in Mac and Windows, you will be responsible for providing technical support and assistance to end-users, troubleshooting software and hardware issues, and ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems. Your knowledge and proficiency in both platforms will be critical in resolving user problems effectively and efficiently. If you possess a strong technical background, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for providing outstanding customer service, we encourage you to apply for this role.
- Provide technical support and assistance to end-users regarding Mac and Windows operating systems, applications, and hardware.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software issues for Mac and Windows devices.
- Respond to user inquiries and incidents via phone, email, or in-person, ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Document and track all user requests, incidents, and resolutions using Jira, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information.
- Install, configure, and maintain Mac and Windows operating systems, software, and applications.
- Collaborate with the IT team to implement and enforce IT policies, procedures, and security measures.
- Assist in the setup and deployment of new Mac and Windows devices, including user account creation, software installation, and device configuration.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in Mac and Windows technologies and proactively share knowledge with team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5 years proven experience as an IT Help Desk Technician or similar role, with expertise in supporting both Mac and Windows environments.
- Strong knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems, applications, and hardware.
- Familiarity with Linux based OS is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with common software such as Microsoft Office 365, the MS Office Suite and Atlassian products.
- Experience in diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues for Mac and Windows devices.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively as the primary IT Help Desk tech for this location.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting network connectivity and related issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively to non-technical users.
- Relevant certifications, such as Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), are a plus.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.