- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 09/13/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
We are looking for Data Science interns to join us during fall of 2023. As a member of the C3 AI Data Science team, you will work with some of the largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite (c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities in order to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning/data mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
- Drive adoption of Deep Learning systems into the next generation of C3 AI products
- Design and deploy Machine Learning algorithms for industrial applications such as fraud detection and predictive maintenance
- Collaborate with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements
- Completed or pursuing MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent field
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning)
- Experience with prototyping languages such as Python and R
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics)
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming)
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team
- Smart, motivated, can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with time series and dynamical system
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.)
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Salary range: $6,000 - $8,000 USD per month.
At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.