- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 11/20/2023
- Website: gaincredit.com
- Company Address: 4275 Executive Square, Suite 380, San Diego, CA, 92037
About GAIN CreditGAIN Credit is an award-winning and market-leading fintech company providing customers with first-class credit solutions built on industry-leading technology and analytics by our top fintech talent.
Founded in 2003, GAIN Credit is a tech-forward, inclusive, and responsible business using world-class innovative technology and data science to provide endless gaining opportunities for customers, employees, and merchants alike. At GAIN Credit, our mission is to empower lives, which is about providing solutions that meet the credit needs of society in an affordable and responsible manner, ensuring that we always treat customers fairly, helping our customers when they need it most by providing access to credit and giving them realistic timelines to re-pay.
Our flagship brands – Lending Stream & Drafty – enjoy 4.4 & 4.3 ratings on TrustPilot respectively (UK’s leading customer review website). Drafty – our pioneering credit-line product – is a first-of-its-kind, no-fee credit line and has been awarded ‘Innovation of the Year’ for 2017 and 2018 by the Consumer Credit Awards.
In India, we are among the top 55 Great places to work. People at GAIN Credit – ‘GAINers’ as we call them – are our assets. We believe happy people lead to happy customers. And this is why a great work culture is a super high priority at GAIN Credit. We make that happen through living our company values in every interaction we have with each other. In fact, we believe the only way to ‘gain’ at GAIN Credit is through living our company values.
Some of our awards:
· Ranked 55 among India Great places to work (mid-sized segment) in 2021-22
· Best Responsible Lender at Credit Excellence Awards- 2021
· 2018 British Credit Award- Consumer Credit Team of the Year- Lending Stream
· F5: Alternative Consumer Lender of the Year – Lending Stream
· F5 Awards 2018 Best Brand – Drafty
· F5 Awards 2018 Alternative Lending Leader of the Year – Chris DeBoer, CEO
· 2018 Consumer Credit Awards: Innovation of the Year – Drafty
Find out more about us atWebsite: www.gaincredit.com
Is this the place for you?
As a GAINer, you will get to focus on your personal and professional gains, experience an award-winning workplace culture, access to perks, maintain work-life balance, and contribute to the community in meaningful ways. As a GAINer, being customer-obsessed would be at the heart of everything you will do, to rise above the bar and execute with ownership using data, and innovation while demonstrating courage, care, and respect.
We strongly believe in:
At GAIN Credit, we believe that our fantastic teams help build the best products that enable us to understand and attract more customers. Therefore, we completely support and welcome diversity across thoughts, people, and actions. We care about our employees, and their well-being and have many on-going activities to boost their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds, culture, age, gender, orientation, and abilities to apply for all our openings and offer reasonable support to achieve their professional goals.
Job Title: Supervisor Customer Operations
Department: Customer Operations
Location: Bangalore / Chennai/Gurgaon/Remote
Collaborative teams: Internal teams
Oh, the things you’ll do:
· Tech savvy and comfortable with handling multiple tools at the same time
· Should be able to read and write to a high standard of British English. The ability to express ideas fluently and simply is a prerequisite.
· Well versed with MS excel & MS Word
· Education – Likely to be a graduate (though skills and experience are more important than education)
· Experience in handling British customers is a distinct advantage.
· A demonstrable ability to understand and communicate concepts facts and ideas in a simple and friendly way is very important.
· Ability to understand complex workflows (as slight change in situation might change the whole downstream journey of the transaction)
· Ability to use available data, background information, latest policy and apply logic to make decisions
· Attention to details, Self-disciplined & presence of mind is needed as the work requires a high degree of accuracy -occasionally in pressured or emotional situations
· Comfortable with frequent changes to policies and process steps
· Flexible with working hours
· Awareness of UK financial industry is an advantage
· Ensure transactional turnaround time and Quality goals are consistently achieved
· A strong desire and to help customers resolve the issues. Empathy , understanding and tact will be called on routinely
· The candidate must comply with financial & customer data protection rules.
· Be an active team player and assist in meeting the regulatory deadlines & other key service demands.
What you bring to the table:
· Experience in handling written customer service contacts
· Well versed with MS excel & MS Word
· Ability to use available data, background information, latest policy and apply logic to make decisions.
· Attention to details, Self-disciplined & ability to focus in a busy, sometimes pressured and sometimes emotional situation.
· An ability to compose simple, friendly, and accurate written communications, properly spelled and with appropriate grammar and syntax in colloquial British English
· A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback.
· 2-5 years of experience in Financial Services.
· Experience of composing bespoke written communications.
· Ability to work UK office hours.
· Able to work undisturbed in a private space at home.
· Graduates with experience in handling customer / financial transactions (non-voice / back office in nature. Experience is as important as education.
Already feeling the spark ? If you consider yourself a perfect fit in this role and company culture, please submit your latest resume.
Selection process – what to expect:
· Once we receive your CV, you may be invited for a detailed initial screening interview with the HR
· If shortlisted, we will put you through a system-based test to assess your skills
· On successful completion, an interview will be set up with the hiring manager/s
· If selected, we will make you an offer and clarify all your doubts, if any
· Once you have signed the offer, we welcome you onboard on a mutually agreed date