- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 09/13/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI has an opening for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator located onsite at our offices in Redwood City, California. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the talent acquisition team with the recruitment process and ensuring a positive candidate experience. We are looking for a coordinator who is collaborative, creative, diligent, humble, and focused on achieving results.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Maintain candidate records in the applicant tracking system.
- Follow up with candidates as deemed necessary.
- Assist in planning and delivering recruiting initiatives.
- Develop strong working relationships with members of the recruiting team, hiring managers, candidates, and external agencies.
- Provide accurate reporting on the candidate pipeline and candidate statuses.
- Help develop and implement strategies, workflows, and processes to drive a signature candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience as a talent acquisition coordinator.
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred).
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with a clear understanding of email etiquette.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $72,000 - $89,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.