- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 12/05/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI has an immediate opening for a Director of Analyst Relations located onsite at our headquarters in Redwood City, California. This role is crucial for communicating and promoting the unique value proposition of the C3 AI Platform, C3 AI Applications, and C3 Generative AI to industry analysts.
As the Director of Analyst Relations, you will lead the Analyst Relations function at C3 AI. You will be the primary point of contact for introducing C3 AI to industry analysts. Your responsibilities will include identifying target analysts, defining engagement objectives, preparing tailored narratives, and collaborating with Product, Customer, and Executive teams to advance analyst advocacy. You will build a deep understanding of the C3 AI Platform, C3 AI Applications, and C3 Generative AI and drive thought leadership across analyst coverage areas.
The ideal candidate is a compelling storyteller with a profound understanding of AI, generative AI, and machine learning technologies, a strategic thinker adept at balancing executional excellence with long-term strategic focus, and an executive-level communicator who conveys complex concepts through concise, clear messaging.
- Lead and oversee the Analyst Relations function at C3 AI.
- Identify target analysts and firms aligned with C3 AI’s business and product domains.
- Develop program-wide and analyst-level goals and concrete objectives to advance C3 AI’s thought leadership among analysts.
- Define individual engagement plans and lead analyst engagements across briefings, inquiries, and advisory sessions.
- Identify and lead C3 AI’s participation in key evaluations and secure leadership position for C3 AI.
- Proactively shape analyst thought leadership and industry perspectives in market guides, insights, and additional forward-looking research.
- Prepare tailored product and customer narratives for individual analysts in collaboration with Product and Customer teams.
- Effectively and proactively communicate Analyst Relations program status to executive leadership and the broader organization.
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in analytical enterprise or B2B environments.
- 3+ years of experience leading Analyst Relations for enterprise software companies.
- Expertise in analytics, AI/ML, deep learning, generative AI, and data science.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with strong executive presence.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally to mobilize Product and Customer organizations and executive leadership.
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and bias for action.
- Passion for self-learning and staying updated in relevant domains.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $185,000 - $227,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.