- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 12/05/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
We are looking for Associate Solution Engineers. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying AI-based enterprise applications at scale using the C3 AI Platform through technical engagements with existing and prospective customers. These include demonstrations, proofs of technology, trials, and production applications. This is a customer-facing, full-stack software engineering role.
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable applications.
- Build and improve tools for users to understand and analyze large-scale data.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications, and unit testing of applications and solutions.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Develop new specs, documentation, and participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, profiling & optimization.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in an autonomous, empowering, and exciting environment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.