- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: cloverhealth.com
- Company Address: P.O. Box 471, Jersey City, NJ 07303
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Clover HealthClover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's technology team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking teammates that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
As a Customer Success Associate on Clover’s technology team, you will work with clinicians to fully operationalize the Clover Assistant within practices. This will include identifying optimal workflows, analyzing data to proactively identify trends, and responding to clinician needs to create a strong partnership between Clover and the practices. This role will be an expert user of the product and play a pivotal part in driving optimal use of the Clover Assistant to improve the lives of our members through data-driven care.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will:
- Build strong, consultative relationships with practices and conduct regular reviews with clinicians to address product updates and ensure customer delight.
- Track and synthesize customer insights to drive product roadmaps.
- Analyze data to identify trends and proactively intervene.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of product features and how providers are expected to interact with the product - in essence, be an expert user of the product.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Clover Assistant features and best practice workflows to drive adoption.
- Document workflows and other artifacts to support practices and providers.
- Demonstrate provider empathy to foster trusting relationships between Clover and the practices using Clover Assistant.
- Coordinate with users to schedule meetings and promptly respond to ongoing needs.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about transforming healthcare delivery through new technologies.
- You have a bias toward action and seek to intervene before issues arise.
- You are comfortable navigating ambiguity and working in an evolving environment.
- You are a problem solver and a team player. You love working within teams and helping them work more efficiently.
- You are a strong communicator and able to influence behaviors to help drive desired outcomes.
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off enabling users to make a difference in our members’ lives while advocating for their needs.
- You are empathetic and seek to build enduring relationships with providers and practice staff.
- You are analytical and use data to drive actions and evaluate outcomes.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a strong, metrics-focused customer success, clinical or account management background.
- You have experience in healthcare sales or SaaS Customer Success.
- You have experience establishing strong relationships with healthcare providers and office staff, and/or you have worked in a primary care practice.
- You have a proven ability in using data to inform decision-making as part of a broader, strategic set of goals.
- You have a general understanding of healthcare topics, such as claims processing, EHRs, medical billing and coding, reimbursement models, and Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.