- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 12/05/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is seeking Sr. Cloud cybersecurity – System Reliability Engineers to work with Engineering, Product Development, QA, Operations, and Customer Services to manage the compliance requirements and security aspects of our entire architecture.
Recent examples of Defense and Intelligence projects include intelligence analysis, aircraft predictive maintenance, and battlefield object recognition. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Apply knowledge of network architectures, cyber technologies, cyber analytic platforms, and cyber threats to protect, detect, and respond to vulnerabilities and cyber-attacks.
- Serve as a customer point of contact on security and compliance requirements and questions.
- Analyze, report, and properly follow up on security scanners' execution results.
- Apply zero trust principles to develop pilots and proofs-of-concept for access to multi-cloud customer environments.
- Define requirements, evaluate solutions, developing architectures, and conducting operational pilots of multi-cloud, identity, access, and credential management capabilities.
- Understand changing technical and policy requirements and impacts to existing policies and configuration settings.
- Ability to analyze software implementation and compare with existing security requirements. Triage and (propose) fix for code and tooling issues.
- Conduct cyber mission dependency, criticality, and adversary analyses to inform design of resilient architectures. Draft mitigation statements.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from the Customer Solutions, Products and Engineering teams.
- BS in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, MS preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience defining requirements, developing architectures, and evaluating security solutions for different cloud deployment models and for securing enterprise cloud-based services.
- Experience with Linux. Basic knowledge of patching Node.js, Python, and Java, and code build experience.
- Ability to thrive in an autonomous, empowering and exciting environment.
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Active DOD 8570 IAT II or above certification (e.g., CISSP or Security+), or ability to obtain within one month of start date.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Ability to travel 25% requirements vary by team and location.
- Willingness and ability to hold and maintain a TS/SCI and pass a polygraph as required by the federal government.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Specific experience accrediting IT systems against U.S. Government standards such as NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, and the DISA STIGs, using frameworks like RMF or DIACAP.
- Experience developing software for Department Of Defense, Intelligence Communities, or similar organizations.
- Experience leading engineering teams and projects.
C3 provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.