- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: cloverhealth.com
- Company Address: P.O. Box 471, Jersey City, NJ 07303
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Clover HealthClover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's Value Based Care team is responsible for the development and implementation of programs to support the growth and long term success of our Direct Contracting / ACO REACH initiative.
We are hiring for a Vice President of Network Development, Value Based Care who will report directly to the CEO, Value Based Care. In this role you will partner with senior leadership across our Value Based Care organization as well as broadly at Clover to ensure the success of our ACO REACH and other value-based programs. This position is US based and 100% Remote.
As Vice President of Network Development, Value Based Care you will:
- Lead a network development team responsible for growth of the ACO REACH, MSSP, Medicare Advantage and other value-based programs.
- Leverage the network development team to develop preferred provider networks that compliment value-based programs.
- Own value based program analytics and reporting including implementation, management, and scaling of the analytic solutions.
- Partner with Clover Health actuarial services to support value based programs.
- Partner with the broader finance org within Clover Health for financial reporting, budgeting, and analysis for value based programs.
- Develop creative network relationships to reduce the overall medical spend including Advanced Payment Options with performance incentives, Fee-For-Service discounts, subcapitation, and bundles.
- Support various care management initiatives through network strategies.
- Evaluate and recommend approaches to reinsurance programs, payment model elections, and other programmatic decisions with financial implications.
- Continuously improve and manage active operating expenses.
You will love this job if:
- You are motivated by complex scenarios and enjoy rapidly processing information and distilling it down into actionable goals.
- You have a demonstrated track record expanding Provider networks, growing revenue, and executing complex contracts.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are great at prioritizing and executing multiple tasks that adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.
You should get in touch if:
- 10 + years of experience in healthcare network development, finance, corporate/business development, consulting, and/or physician consulting required.
- 5 + years of experience value based, risk based or capitation contracts with health plans.
- Demonstrated experience building and implementing strategy to network and C-level contacts within health plan and physician group entities.
- Experience structuring and negotiating value-based contracts required. Proven analytical thinking skills and financial acumen to structure complex financial contracts.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.