- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 03/15/2023
- Website: cloverhealth.com
- Company Address: P.O. Box 471, Jersey City, NJ 07303
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Clover HealthClover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
This individual is responsible for identifying opportunities to leverage technology and internal and external capabilities to drive best in class financial and population health analytics operations. This role includes creating connectivity between teams, data and business outcomes and cross-functional solutions to deliver Clover Health strategies and goals. This Leader will engage with business partners and physician clinics for an integrated approach in planning, implementing and managing value based contracts for improved outcomes.
We are looking for a VBC Analytics and Reporting Manager to be a strategic thought partner as part of the VBC team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of Clover’s growth and expansion, working closely with our leadership team implementing best in class analytics operations while generating performance reporting that supports the business objectives.
As a VBC Analytics and Reporting Manager, you will:
- Manage the VBC financial performance analytics function for all programs, including, but not limited to, the ACO Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (REACH), Medicare Shared Savings Plan (MSSP), and Medicare Advantage value-based care models.
- Work closely with the Clover Health Actuarial, Finance, and clinical leadership teams to estimate and analyze key performance metrics including quality scores, risk adjustment, loss ratio, margins and profitability.
- Leverage the provider performance analytics tool to evaluate business results and discover performance improvement opportunities. Identify trends or anomalies and escalate to senior management.
- Support the Clinical Transformation team to deliver provider quality, utilization, and total cost of care performance results. Participate and present in provider performance review meetings; consult with providers on root cause analysis of performance results and areas of opportunity.
- Manage the provider performance analytics tool and vendor agreement(s).
- Assist with operationalizing strategies from leadership in order to measure and improve outcomes and manage risk.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting and projects.
You will love this job if:
- You are highly organized and logistically-minded. You don’t shy away from complex problems.
- You are a strategic prioritizer, and able to identify where and when to focus your energy.
- You have a critical and analytical mindset. You understand how all the components of a process fit together and believe in the value of making data-driven decisions; you continuously monitor the efficacy of your programs through metrics tracking.
- You are agile and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
- You are tech and data savvy. You are used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You have demonstrated effective leadership, attention to detail and accuracy with a proven ability to manage significant initiatives across organizations and geographies.
- You are team-oriented, flexible, and must be able to work closely with all levels of management.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3-5 years supporting financial and population health operations within healthcare, with medicare value based models experience required.
- You have 3+ years experience working for a Provider organization or directly with providers as part of an ACO, MSO, or insurance company leading financial and population health operations.
- You have experience with managing the financial impacts of provider contracting including knowledge of provider value-based and risk arrangements, care coordination fees, and provider settlement mechanics for Medicare.
- You have experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Google suite.
- You have demonstrable results where you leveraged analytics to help providers improve performance in value based models.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.