- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 09/13/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for a manager to provide leadership and direction to the UI component library team of bright and ambitious self-starters like yourself. Our UI component library allows our customers to rapidly deliver data-rich AI applications and scale them to handle TBs of data, and we want to take it to the next level. You will be part of a fast-moving organization with highly motivated engineers who tackle challenging and impactful problems. This management position is highly visible, will require frequent communication and interactions with the senior leadership team, and will require a driven individual to take on the responsibilities to develop and shape the product roadmap and strategic team goals.
- Be passionate about driving and leading your team to success and helping them to excel.
- Grow the UI component library team by hiring as well as developing engineers within the existing team.
- Interface and communicate regularly with senior management and technical architects.
- Support internal and external customers of the UI component library.
- Collaborate with PM, UX, and Application engineers to gather requirements and shape the roadmap of the UI Component library.
- Lead the release and sprint planning efforts and prioritize tasks for the UI component library team.
- Train and mentor internal and external team members.
- Have the ability to be a hands-on contributor during the entire development cycle from conception and design through release.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of work experience in an analytics software company.
- Significant leadership experience managing highly technical teams.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, willing to dive deep and get things done.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- High level of expertise in agile software development.
- End-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar listening and explanation skills.
- Extensive software design and architecture skills.
- Thorough knowledge of data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and object-oriented and functional programming.
- Experience with building high-performance, large-scale, and user-friendly software applications and tools.
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.