- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: workfusion.com
- Company Address: 48 Wall Street Suite 701, , New York, NY, 10005
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About WorkFusionWorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies. Our AI-enabled digital workers augment traditional teams by performing highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti–money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities.
WorkFusion puts technology to work.
We’re a global team of hard-working, smart, kind and dedicated employees who are driven to reinvent the future of work. Our AI-enabled Digital Workers work alongside their human colleagues to perform highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti-money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities. Companies in highly regulated areas, such as banking and insurance, rely on our solutions including three of the top five U.S. banks and four of the top 10 EU banks.
Project is looking for a Linux/Windows OPS engineer with good troubleshooting skills for L2 tickets triage of Java application in 24x5 team. The ideal candidate is self-driven and has the ability to work in a distributed team. The candidate should possess strong knowledge of application support issues and troubleshooting both in cloud and on premise environments. You will be a part of the Client Support team providing support company’s cloud-based and on-premise solutions. This person will be involved in direct communication with customers and lead issues to resolution. This professional holds strong knowledge of Site Reliability engineering and DevOps methodologies related to Delivery solutions & Platform Automation. In this role you will be part of the Global Support team, sharing your experience in the field with our Delivery, Site Reliability, Product Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. You will simultaneously focus on technical excellence and quickly delivering support to customers who have deployed our software in their production, UAT and Development environments
- Provide support for client issues related to Infrastructure/configuration/performance issues.
- Escalation to L3 engineers.
- Participate in communication with the customers (WebEx sessions, Jira), developers, L3 engineers, delivery managers.
- Strong expertise (> 5 years) with Linux (RedHat, Centos) and bash scripting expertise.
- Windows Server: managing users, services, firewall, applications.
- Experience of web servers (Nginx) at least 2 year, application servers (Tomcat).
- Troubleshooting of Java applications, performance analysis, monitoring, be able to suggest improvements.
- Databases: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience of SCM (GIT) and CI tools (Jenkins).
- Expertise with managing and operating infrastructure within an AWS/Azure/GCP cloud environment.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, OSI-model understanding
- Experience in configuration automation using Ansible or similar tools.
- Experience with Nexus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ownership when dealing with customer issue
- English B1 or higher is require for direct communication with WF Customers via WebEx or JIRA.