- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: workfusion.com
- Company Address: 48 Wall Street Suite 701, , New York, NY, 10005
- Salary Range: $150,000 - $165,000
About WorkFusionWorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies. Our AI-enabled digital workers augment traditional teams by performing highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti–money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities.
WorkFusion puts technology to work.
We’re a global team of hard-working, smart, kind and dedicated employees who are driven to reinvent the future of work. Our AI-enabled Digital Workers work alongside their human colleagues to perform highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti-money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities. Companies in highly regulated areas, such as banking and insurance, rely on our solutions including three of the top five U.S. banks and four of the top 10 EU banks.
WorkFusion is looking for a creative and experienced Product Marketing Manager responsible for owning all positioning, messaging, and product go-to-market strategy initiatives.
In this highly strategic role, you will be a key driver for the company’s growth, outlining the value proposition and unique selling points of WorkFusion’s AI-led Digital Workers and supporting platform, enabling internal/external sales teams, ideating go-to-market strategies, and evangelizing WorkFusion’s solutions internally and across our ecosystem of prospects, customers and partners.
The ideal candidate is a strong storyteller able to embody the voice of the customer and bridge the gap between what our solutions can do and why that matters to a different range of audiences, thus differentiating our offering from the competition.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing for WorkFusion, its existing Digital Worker product offerings, and future launches.
- Develop crisp compelling messaging that conveys the value of WorkFusion’s offerings and simplifies complex features and frameworks.
- Partner with brand manager to create collateral, landing pages, sales presentations, etc.
- Leverage analytics, customer insights, research, and segmentation to develop an optimal targeting strategy that facilitates Demand Generation initiatives.
- Conducts win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, and market analysis to gain a deep understanding of customers' pain points and needs, decision-making process, and reasons for churn. Equip the broader commercial teams with valuable insights.
- Partner with Product Management and executive teams to shape the future roadmap based on customer feedback, customer insights, and market trends
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships (Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Client Success, C-Staff, etc) across multiple levels. Collaborate and gain support for your projects, initiatives, and ideas across the org.
- Partner with the content team to develop case studies and highly educational thought leadership content (whitepapers, blog posts, educational videos, webinars, and more)
- Build and manage market/competitive intelligence program
- 5+ years of product marketing experience (B2B strongly preferred)
- Proven track record of success translating complex technical frameworks into compelling language which is persuasive and easy to understand
- Compelling storyteller and customer advocate with a strategic mindset and excellent writing skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with business development, sales, customer success, and product management teams
- Strong presentation skills and highly comfortable interacting with stakeholders at all levels (clients, executives, technical team members, etc.)
- Public speaking experience is a plus
Currently, WorkFusion is a primarily remote workforce worldwide with headquarters on Wall Street in New York City and additional hubs in Canada, Europe, and Asia.
We value diversity and inclusion, and we are building a dynamic team with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We look forward to meeting you.
Our salary for the Product Marketing Manager ranges between $150,000 - $165,000 annually and will align with the candidate’s experience and skill set. This position is also eligible for a variable annual bonus, based on both individual and company performance. In addition, Workfusion offers a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Unlimited Paid Time Off and 401k (with a Company match of 100% of the first 4%)