- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 01/26/2023
- Website: c3.ai
- Company Address: 1300 Seaport Boulevard Suite 500, Redwood City, CA, 94063
- Salary Range: $204,000 - $225,000
About C3C3 AI (NYSE:AI) is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers the C3 AI® Suite for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI, predictive analytics, and IoT applications, in addition to an increasingly broad portfolio of turnkey AI applications. The core of the C3 AI offering is a proprietary, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically enhances data science and application development.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for an experienced and hands-on Director of Corporate Communications to transform our corporate communications efforts into storytelling that drives impact and action. This individual will use their skills to develop and implement integrated corporate communications programs that focus on corporate reputation, thought leadership, and executive visibility that position C3 AI as the leader in our category, making it a must-have for the world’s best-managed businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced strategist with a knack for fast and flawless execution. We want someone with a history of creating innovative and impactful storylines and the gravitas and understanding to partner with our CEO and other executives in raising the profile of our company and category. This role will need to proactively think outside the box to help us garner more earned attention for key thought leadership messages. This role will also have the opportunity to apply their broad expertise across corporate brand and reputation, positioning, and issues management to raise the level of maturity of C3 AI’s corporate communications programs.
- Lead planning, development, and execution of holistic, integrated communications campaigns, inclusive of thought leadership, media relations, executive visibility, as well as corporate and product storytelling.
- Develop CEO visibility strategy and drive implementation, including identifying, tracking, securing, and executing against an annual calendar of global, top-tier events and thought leadership moments by working with cross-functional teams.
- Develop high-quality written materials that convey the C3 AI corporate narrative, including messaging platforms, press releases, blogs, Q&As, speeches, editorials, and social posts.
- Partner with Brand, Content, Creative, Product Marketing, and Growth Marketing teams to ensure consistent storytelling and strategic alignment around paid/earned/owned and social content and programs.
- Develop and institute communications protocols, best practices, and processes that will drive greater efficiencies across the global marketing team.
- Serve as communications counselor and strategist to senior management.
- Lead the development of a proactive and reactive crisis and issues communications strategy and cross-functional issues management team on the early detection, identification, and proper handling of opportunities or situations that may have a direct impact on C3 AI’s corporate reputation.
- Must Have: Bachelor’s degree plus 12+ years of public relations or communications experience.
- Experience working in the technology and industries.
- Strong knowledge of or experience working in high-growth SaaS companies preferred.
- Must have proven experience managing executive visibility programs for C-Suite leadership for global brand(s).
- Polished, confident corporate communications and media relations skills.
- An excellent storyteller with stellar writing skills - ability to write strong content with minimal editing. Writing samples available.
- Experience in building and managing integrated paid/earned/owned/social and branded content/paid editorial programs that deliver measurable results.
- Experience managing business issues navigating and synthesizing various viewpoints.
- Experience coaching Senior Executives.
- Understanding of how to use data & analytics to measure the success of media programs.
- Conversant in media measurement and analytics.
- Proven track record of managing staff and agency teams to achieve measurable results.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $204,000 - $225,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.