- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 11/23/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: allstacks.com
- Company Address: 224 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
About AllstacksAllstacks is a value stream intelligence platform giving software organizations visibility and insights into how well they build software and shape their outcomes.
Allstacks is the first end-to-end software development analysis & intelligence platform used by enterprises to better deliver software.
While marketing, sales, operations, and finance leaders can all lean on their respective analytics platforms to drive growth, engineering and product teams have not had access to such a tool. Allstacks solves this by connecting all systems (e.g., JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, Slack, etc.) used by software teams to predict when your software delivery is at risk and deliver metrics and reports that help you get back on track.
Allstacks algorithms analyze an organization’s development history and establish performance baselines. Management dashboards then provide visibility into how teams are operating, and our reports drive improvements by highlighting key risks and alerts.
What you’ll be working on
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager to join our team. This Technical Account Manager will work closely with our customers across the globe and responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Responsible for customer’s overall success with Allstacks, driving adoption of Allstacks platform, and delivering highest levels of customer satisfaction throughout the entire customer lifecycle by becoming an Allstacks Subject Matter Expert
- Act as the main point of contact throughout the customer’s lifecycle, define and execute a success plan with deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the customer operational areas
- Engage strategically with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives using language that appropriately translates complex technical and business information
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication and continuous training.
- Responsible for customer renewals and forecasts
- Identify customer risk, and work cross-functionally to create and execute on plans to alleviate risk
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Allstacks with direct exposure to product and engineering leadership
- 2-5+ years in Customer Success/Services at a SaaS company
- Prior account management experience using/supporting product & engineering platforms a plus
- Experience with engineering processes via an engineering, technical program manager, or agile practitioner background
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiar with tools like Jira, GitHub, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps