- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: workfusion.com
- Company Address: 48 Wall Street Suite 701, , New York, NY, 10005
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About WorkFusionWorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies. Our AI-enabled digital workers augment traditional teams by performing highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti–money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities.
A WorkFusion Account Manager is a strategic, results-oriented leader responsible for managing the customer journey from activation through enterprise-wide scale.
A trusted advisor to our customers, Account managers develop strong customer champions via strategic planning and execution, resulting in product adoption, reference ability and optimal ROI.
Accountable for the Customer’s overall success with WorkFusion, and responsible for renewals, Professional Services revenue, the adoption of WorkFusion solutions and customer health.
WorkFusion’s Account Management mission is to deliver a world class experience and market leading ROI.
- Own customer renewals and revenue growth targets through service line sales
- Own Customer Health, Growth, Strategic Programs and Software adoption
- Devise and manage the Customer Success strategy, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in concert with internal SME’s
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Champion the voice of the customer
- Maintain a solid understanding of assigned customers’ automation needs, implemented use cases, success metrics & value realization
- Maintain a detailed understanding of WorkFusion products, services and industry use cases
- Influence future lifetime value through increase utilization, value realization, customer satisfaction and health scores
- Manage customer margins and departmental P&L
- Partner with systems integrators for services scale
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years’ experience in Account Management roles in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Experience in B2B consultative sales
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Proven track record in post-sales environments
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Bold, enthusiastic, creative, and inquisitive
- Genuine passion and commitment to providing world class customer experiences
- Effective influencer, negotiator, collaborator and communicator
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance organization
- Excellent critical thinking skills and an ability to ensure resolution/closure of problems.
- Analytical, process and goal-oriented mindset
- Composed, evidence-based decision maker with a willingness to be bold and experiment
- Prior experience leading enterprise software and/or SaaS client implementations
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers
- Understanding of the balance between internal services, external partners and how to leverage both effectively to support customer adoption and growth plans
- Empathy, humility, and active listener
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic team environment
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time, post-COVID