- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering QA
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 01/19/2023
- Website: workfusion.com
- Company Address: 48 Wall Street Suite 701, , New York, NY, 10005
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About WorkFusionWorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies. Our AI-enabled digital workers augment traditional teams by performing highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti–money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities.
WorkFusion puts technology to work.
We’re a global team of hard-working, smart, kind and dedicated employees who are driven to reinvent the future of work. Our AI-enabled Digital Workers work alongside their human colleagues to perform highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti-money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities. Companies in highly regulated areas, such as banking and insurance, rely on our solutions including three of the top five U.S. banks and four of the top 10 EU banks.
- Provide effective, efficient, and predictable QA services
- Experience including performing code reviews, mentoring, defining best practices, and building out automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience with different automation approaches Page-Object Model, TestNG, Serenity, BDD/Cucumber, etc
- Develop, maintain, and refactor test automation frameworks for UI, rest, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Implement automation testing methodologies to reduce time to market within CI/CD process of the product
- Work closely with product, engineering, and infrastructure teams on the delivery of value according to company priorities and focus. Utilize test automation best practices throughout the software development process including code review)
- 8+ years of experience in automation on Java
- Solid knowledge of Selenium, Maven, Jenkins Job DSL
- Fundamental theories of software testing (test design, best practices) Adept at handling multiple testing environments and configurations Experience working in an Agile environment
- Should have experience with SQL, API’s (SOAP/REST), and Web GUI’s.
- Candidates should have strong communication skills and be personable because they will need to communicate across teams and countries
Would be a plus
- Familiarity with Junit (or similar X unit framework), Rest Assured, Availability, Serenity, Owner, Hamcrest, Linux
- Experience in writing tests for different levels of unit/integration/API/Acceptance)
- Experience testing databases (SQL), desktop, or mobile applications Proficiency in load testing, performance testing