- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Digital Health
- Post Date: 11/22/2022
- Website: cloverhealth.com
- Company Address: P.O. Box 471, Jersey City, NJ 07303
About Clover HealthClover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road.
Vice President, Corporate IT
The VP, Corporate IT is responsible for leadership of the organization’s information technology including strategy, planning, project management, operations, and business solutions delivery. You will provide technology vision and leadership for deploying IT initiatives that improve cost effectiveness, compliance, and security. Responsibilities include implementing systems to support business needs, communication and support of users, staff supervision, and the management of daily production and operations.
You will partner with peers responsible for the data, analytics, engineering, and healthcare technology teams and systems to meet the needs of the business. This role does not require previous experience in health insurance.
As a VP, Corporate IT, you will:
- Be accountable for the Corporate IT function including management of core IT operations, HR and financial systems, service desk, networking and facilities, hardware management, project management, and IT compliance.
- Build, maintain, and secure a SaaS/cloud-first information technology ecosystem.
- Set the strategy and technical roadmap for the department, planning investments and improvements.
- Reduce costs through efficient internal operations, well-rationalized investment, and business enablement.
- Ensure that IT team practices are mature and compliant with SOx IT general controls, NIST standards, and general standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and elevate team culture and drive towards transparency and accountability
You will love this job if:
- You are detail-oriented and have a high professional standard of excellence.
- You have a partnership mindset, valuing team wins, well-maintained relationships with your colleagues, and customer satisfaction.
- You are inquisitive and like to understand how things work, and how they could be better.
You should get in touch if:
- You are an IT operations veteran with experience in both mature public companies and your most recent experience is in an earlier stage company.
- You are familiar with best practices for modern cloud and SaaS-based technology ecosystems.
- You have a track record of success in capital investments and project execution
- You have worked as a VP or similar role in the past, and have experience managing a cost center.