- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: Enterprise SaaS
- Post Date: 05/24/2023
- Website: workfusion.com
- Company Address: 48 Wall Street Suite 701, , New York, NY, 10005
About WorkFusionWorkFusion is the leading provider of Intelligent Automation solutions for Fortune 500 enterprises, banks, insurance, and financial services companies. Our AI-enabled digital workers augment traditional teams by performing highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti–money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities.
WorkFusion puts technology to work.
We’re a global team of hard-working, smart, kind and dedicated employees who are driven to reinvent the future of work. Our AI-enabled Digital Workers work alongside their human colleagues to perform highly skilled and decision-centric work in operations areas including customer service and onboarding, account opening and identify verification, anti-money laundering programs, and other document-intensive compliance activities. Companies in highly regulated areas, such as banking and insurance, rely on our solutions including three of the top five U.S. banks and four of the top 10 EU banks.
The ideal candidate is self-driven, data-driven, and has the ability to work in a distributed team. This professional holds strong knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps methodologies related to Delivery solutions & Platform Automation.In this role you will be part of the Site Reliability team, sharing your experience in the field with our Delivery, Support, Product Engineering, and Infrastructure teams. You will simultaneously focus on technical excellence and quickly deliver value to customers who have deployed our software in production. The person who fills this role is a subject matter expert who excels in collaboration, open communication, and reaching across functional borders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Deep knowledge in DevOps tools and practices, Enterprise standards and security.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. shellscript, groovy, powershell) and main concepts of Object-Oriented programming. Python or Java is a plus.
- Solid knowledge on Ansible, Teraform, jenkins
- At least 3 years experience with AWS, Azure, cloud technologies (S3 bucket administration; EC2; ELB; Security Groups; IGW; ACLs; etc)
- At least 3 years experience with VMWare and virtual machine support and administration
- At least 3 years of Devops experience.
- Knowledge of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier.
- 3+ years of experience managing a distributed team of engineers
- Installation and Deployment of WorkFusion product suite either onsite at customer, or via remote screen sharing utility
- Dig into and troubleshoot customer issue
- Implement and successfully support Customers in their WorkFusion implementation as a part of a global support team
- Closely communicate with customers and partners during installation, support and delivery
- Troubleshoot server performance and availability issues
- Document operational runbooks, updating knowledge base and installation guides
- Show ownership of customer success with WorkFusion platform management and product installation.
- Partner with Delivery, Engineering, and Product strategy to ensure reliability of WorkFusion platform deployments.
- Respond to client reliability concerns and agile problem resolution.
- Ability to communicate with various customer teams and navigate them with WF best practices (IT, DevOps, Security, Tech).