Machine Learning Engineer at WorkFusion
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion is seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in India. The position will involve applying practical skills to create hybrid machine learning and rule-based models using our innovative tools for solving real-world problems. You will collaborate with our customers and build production machine learning models for their needs.
● Implement and successfully deliver projects
● Develop custom components for existing ML algorithms
● Solve architecture tasks during use-cases implementation including troubleshooting
● Develop processing patterns for data
● Work closely with delivery team (Data Analysts, Delivery Managers, RPA developers)
● Communicate and provide technical consulting service to our customers as required
● Work on the best practices for delivery
● Strong background in data structures and algorithms
● Good background in machine learning concepts
● 3-5 years of Java experience, hands-on programming skills
● Solid understanding of design patterns and OOP
● Knowledge on SQL, regex, HTTP, REST, JSON, XML is must
● Hands on Maven, Git, JUnit, InteliJ IDEA/Eclipse
● Good communication skills
● Should be open for work related travels
Would be a plus
● Hands-on experience with rule-based models
● Knowledge of statistics and probability theory is a plus