Junior Security Engineer at WorkFusion
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
Security Engineer is responsible for preventing and mitigating security breaches that may arise within company's computer systems, AWS infrastructure, and others. He is an expert in various fields such as information security, network security, mobile security, cloud security and other.
If you're interested in professional development in this area, eager to learn and quickly taught, agile and ready to work in a fast-paced atmosphere, please, submit your resume.
● Perform regular security checks, audits for assets and provide estimation reports
● Assist in the implementation and monitoring of security measures for the protection of computer systems and AWS infrastructure
● Conduct security scans and estimate security breach and vulnerabilities
● Find and suggest cost-effective solutions to cyber security problems
● Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
● Conduct security incidents investigation
● Maintain security policies, rules, and procedures
● Fluent English (minimum upper-intermediate)
● BS degree in Computer Science or related field
● Basic understanding of IT infrastructure, information security, and compliance controls
● Knowledge of networking protocols, such as TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.
● Knowledge of database and operating systems regards to hardening and configuration
● Knowledge of potential attack vectors such as XSS, injection, hijacking, social engineering, etc.
● Familiarity with Amazon cloud technologies like AWS, EC2 instances, S3 buckets
● Familiarity with ISO 27001 or similar
● Ability and desire to learn other security skills as needed
Would be a plus
● Up to 2 years of experience as a security specialist, or similar role
● Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, security scanners like Rapid 7 VM, etc.
● Certifications such as CISSP, GSEC, CEH, CISM, ISO
● Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
● Competitive salary
● Opportunity to work remotely (on the territory of the Republic of Belarus)
● Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Psychologist services compensation
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation