This role is a unique opportunity to work on operational problems within the Sales team of a fast growing startup!
The Sales Operations team at Ritual is responsible for supporting the Sales team through lead gathering, lead assignment, implementing sales tools, and reporting. You’ll be part of a small team ensuring our sales data and processes are rock solid and ready to support a growing and distributed sales team.
We’re looking for someone who’s willing to roll up their sleeves and dive into the data, tools, and day to day operations - but also has the business, analytical and process skills to help us improve as we grow to the next level.
- Own the process for managing and requesting additional runway
- Run our internal merchant-scraper to collect new merchant data using pre-built tools
- Use semi-automated and crowd-sourced processes to gather additional runway data
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for non-traditional runway reviews
- Building gsheet/redash/looker templates to make common sales ops requests more efficient (eg. inserting/updating Accounts and Opportunities)
- Drive efforts to maintain data quality in salesforce
- Build and maintain dashboards to monitor runway
- Build a cadence to regularly expire or closed lost stale runway
Performance & Compensation
- Owning the process for collecting, measuring and reporting on all compensation and performance KPIs for the Sales org
- Calculate and audit KPIs for compensation
- Reviewing support ticket requests from the sales team, and either executing on them or appropriately assigning them to another team member
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from sales leadership for reporting and explorative analysis
- Identifying opportunities for salesforce process improvement and bringing them to the Salesforce dev team
- Support training materials for the Sales Enablement team when Sales Ops or Salesforce-related process changes are implemented
- Familiarity with sales processes, and Salesforce (or another CRM system)
- Great real-life technical problem solving chops: You may not understand the code but you are a master of tinkering with technology and making it work
- Excellent data skills. You can handle clean-up and analysis of large datasets in Excel, Google Sheets and SQL.
- Time and project management skills to help scope and prioritize projects
- You are comfortable in a high-paced environment, and can respond to urgent requests.
- You’re a hustler: You do whatever it takes to get the job done and you have no problem being in the trenches
- Strong attention to detail: your work will go directly to some of our most senior team members - not making errors is critical. You’re able to set up your own process for double checking your work.
- A great teacher & influencer: You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, and can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done.
- Comfort with ambiguity and hunger and excitement to be a part of this
Bonus points if you have:
- Passionate about startups and growing a small company
- Hate inefficiency and love improving processes
- Previously worked in a sales or service role - even better in a restaurant or in retail setting
- Know the difference between vlookup and index match functions
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries – we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity and becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy – work hard and take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office and be part of one of the fastest growing startups in Toronto