Each year, more than $30 billion is invested in corporate communications, publicity and public relations. However, the challenge with the communications industry has always been the lack of credible metrics, much less the ability to measure how these investments map to quantifiable business outcomes. Intuitively we all know that PR works, but until now the industry has lacked a reliable compass and the data to prove its effectiveness and justify the investment.
Onclusive is a marketing analytics company revolutionizing the communications industry with data science. We have developed the first technology platform for measuring and optimizing the true ROI of Communications and PR efforts. Our analytics software uncovers data about PR’s direct connection to business metrics, revealing which articles, authors, influencers, and messages drive engagement and deliver actual revenue. The result is real-time, actionable metrics that matter.
The Onclusive marketing team is looking for a motivated marketing manager with a passion for data and SaaS. This person will translate the Onclusive value proposition into marketing campaigns and content that attracts and converts visitors to customers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who gets things done. You’re a great communicator and you love to write persuasive marketing copy. You’re a leader who can translate a corporate vision into a strategy. You’re a highly organized project manager who is task and goal-oriented.
Digital Marketing: Help to strategize and manage all day-to-day digital marketing activities; including social media management, website management, advertising/SEM and partner program development.
Content Program: Develop and manage an editorial plan that aligns to business priorities and objectives. Lead and collaborate with internal team members to produce thought leadership material (blogs, webinars, whitepapers, etc). Partner with freelance talent, customer success, engineering, sales and product to create and design case studies, landing pages, persuasive email copy, & press releases.
Lead Generation: Work with leadership and sales to develop and manage lead generation and lead nurture campaigns.
PR + Events: Research speaking opportunities, events, and promotional/sponsorship opportunities which support the company’s strategic direction and provide necessary recommendations. Manage event logistics as needed.
Reporting + Analytics: Compile, analyze and publish marketing performance dashboards. Utilize data to analyze results and make informed decisions on how to improve future campaigns.
Customer Marketing: Develop & execute customer lifecycle marketing strategies to improve customer retention and grow accounts.
Project Management: Manage your projects, campaigns and tasks using Asana and other project management platforms. You enjoy building processes to help companies scale. You are capable of bringing together cross-functional teams that can create world-class campaigns.
- A four year college degree with four+ years in experience designing, executing, measuring, and optimizing integrated marketing programs using many channels.
- A great listener and fantastic creative problem solver
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop & learn new processes
- Beneficial industry experience: data services, SaaS, or marketing technology.
- Experience in the PR or Communications industry a plus
- Bonus points if you have experience with Marketo (or other marketing automation software) and Salesforce.
- Location: Preferably Austin, Texas
Onclusive was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Silicon Valley. Onclusive is transforming the communications industry, and you will play a key role in the company’s success and growth trajectory. Onclusive received its series C funding in 2018 and has a large roster of global customers including Lyft, Experian, Berkshire Hathaway, Intercontinental Hotels Group, H&R Block, Airbnb, 23andMe and others. We offer our employees a good work/life balance, great learning and career growth opportunities, health benefits, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Content Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- SaaS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Reporting: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity