Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Health is driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes with a unique health insurance plan. We use sophisticated analytics and custom software to direct our own clinical staff to proactively fill in gaps in the care of our members. We have the potential to change lives on a massive scale with our innovative approach to healthcare and it all starts with our ability to deliver that message to the people who need it most.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will be responsible for building business processes, metrics, and reporting to help Clover's sales team run efficiently and effectively. These processes will focus primarily on CRM implementation and adoption, sales forecasting, and analytics and metrics tracking.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will:
- Oversee the Salesforce CRM implementation and manage the development of proper processes and protocols.
- Develop and lead relevant trainings related to the use of our CRM and other sales tools.
- Be responsible for ongoing data management to support the entire sales operation.
- Define, develop, and monitor sales metrics for the team.
- Collaborate with marketing to setup and analyze outbound campaigns.
You will love this job if:
- You have a strategic vision for how to increase sales through operational efficiency and process.
- You are comfortable with autonomy and have proven success building operations from the ground up.
- You are tech and data savvy. You are used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- You are excited by the power of technology and using it to build scalable operations.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of sales operations experience in the healthcare industry, preferred but not required.
- You are quantitative and analytical - you can identify key performance indicators that produce real business value.
- You have experience using Salesforce, preferred but not required.
- You have experience setting up sales operations from scratch, no matter how small.
- You have experience generating diverse solutions to complex problems and have an enthusiasm for and ability to work with data.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.