Senior Business Development Representative at WorkFusion
New York City, NY, US
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
WorkFusion is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to manage incoming lead follow up and the process and strategy around lead generation. This includes the development of targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive sales qualified opportunities and maintaining knowledge of WorkFusion, competitive positioning and industry trends. We are looking for a persistent hunter who wants to launch their career in sales in an entrepreneurial, startup environment.
● Generate sales qualified opportunities to achieve revenue targets
● Work across marketing and sales to qualify inbound leads
● Research and build new and existing accounts
● Execute targeted outbound marketing campaigns
● Manage, track and report all data/activities in Salesforce
● Participate in related trade shows, conferences and events
● 3+ years of sales or lead generation experience in the Enterprise Software space
● Background in Banking/Financial Services/Insurance
● Assertiveness and conversation etiquette command
● Comprehensive approach to complex solutions
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing combined with relevant work experience
● Salesforce and SalesLoft Experience required
● Account Based Prospecting
● SaaS experience preferred