Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and FinTech and we are looking for an iOS Engineer to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. While we've received numerous awards and recognition—such as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50—it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Collaborate with our product and design teams to customize the Kabbage experience for the iOS platform. Use your creativity, problem-solving ability, and in-depth knowledge of iOS and Swift best practices to create and optimize features while providing a best-in-class experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a critical role in the development, design, maintenance, and architecture of Kabbage's iOS app.
- Create elegant solutions in a rapid and agile development environment with frequent deliveries.
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Kabbage experience for the iOS platform.
- Leverage the latest technologies from Apple, and stay up-to-date with Swift’s evolution and best-practices.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks and tooling while staying engaged with the latest technology trends.
What you should have:
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad in a team environment.
- A strong understanding of Swift, mobile application development and application architecture.
- Comfortable using and creating applications that work with networking APIs.
- Experience with version control and managing dependencies in complex projects.
- Exposure to RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience with multithreading programming, writing unit tests and testable code.
What we're looking for in you:
- Proactivity: Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude; acts without being told what to do.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Calm under pressure: Ability to navigate and lead the team through high-priority last minute requests and other high stress situations; Works well under high-pressure timelines.
- Analytical skills: Likes learning and learns quickly.
- Communication: Ability to speak clearly and with intent.
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.