Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Product Manager to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. While we've received numerous awards and recognition—such as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoor’s Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50—it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
At Kabbage, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Ship products that enable small businesses to grow, simplify their finances, and pursue their passions. Lead teams of top-notch UX designers, engineers, and data scientists using modern technologies, lean methods, and design thinking practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan and deliver a product backlog, prioritize stories, and ship high-quality, functional software with the help of a cross-functional agile team.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners to define functionality. Document user stories, business rules, use cases, and process flows.
- Lead projects independently from end-to-end. Build consensus while also identifying risks and removing roadblocks.
- Own a capability, application, or segment of the customer lifecycle. Work with product management leadership and departmental partners to define aspirational objectives and measurable key results.
- Partner on discovery with business subject matter experts and UX designers to grow revenue, improve customer experience, and differentiate our product.
- Optimize both customer experience and performance in market; define and monitor adoption, engagement, and satisfaction metrics.
What we're looking for in you:
- Experience in a business analyst, product owner, and/or product manager role.
- Experience working with UX designers to research user needs and design usable solutions.
- Experience working with engineers on large, complex production systems in an agile environment.
What you should have:
- Operate Autonomously: Takes a project from ideation to delivery. Able to prioritize in ambiguous situations.
- Proactivity: Always striving to deliver great products. Proactive, self-driven, curious, loves learning.
- Communication: Excellent written and oral communication skills. Communicates information, ideas, and concepts clearly.
- Organization/Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner/ Focuses on key priorities and manages time well.
- Flexibility/Adaptability: Cool with quickly changing priorities and conditions; copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Persistence: Follows through on items without being managed. Resourceful, has grit, and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Leadership: Sound interpersonal skills and proven ability to navigate in a cross-functional setup.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.