Sales Director (MN/WI) at WorkFusion
Minneapolis, MN, US
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
As a Sales Director you’ll help our Fortune 500 prospects (in Minnesota and Wisconsin) understand the power of WorkFusion’s ability to automate their processes leveraging AI-driven RPA. We are looking for results-oriented, intellectually curious, and highly-motivated people who have a track record of success in selling complex solutions. This individual will take ownership of client relationships to drive sales, develop new opportunities, and close enterprise-level deals especially within the banking, financial services, and insurance space.
● Prospect into and build strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives
● Mobilize a broad team through a complex sales cycles lasting several months
● Present the value of WorkFusion and our services to senior client executives
● Achieve quarterly sales quotas for respective target accounts
● Minimum of 10 years of software sales experience (5+ years focused in the MN/WI market)
● Experience working for a leading consulting organization or a software company
● Successfully sold enterprise software as a solution or part of the overall solution into Fortune 500 companies
● Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 20% performer)
● Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with client
● Expert in stakeholder management and the ability to progress opportunities
● Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
● Preferred experiences in BPO, Analytics, Enterprise Software and Management Consulting