C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Performance Engineer to join our platform engineering team. As a Performance Engineer, you will drive proactive monitoring and improve automation for regular operational tasks.
- Develop tools to measure & monitor performance bottlenecks within the application
- Triage reported performance issues by the customer and translate them into reproducible test scenarios
- Develop a framework to run PSR tests and measure stats for them
- Work with various sub teams to ensure SLA of their core apis are tracked and maintained release over release
- Ensure reliability of the application by developing tools to monitor the health of the application
- Application and architecture code profiling
- Infrastructure and application performance tuning
- Troubleshooting performance issues in our 24/7 production support plan
- Ability to distill volumes of data, analyze performance results, and diagnose performance problems
- Capacity estimating, modeling, or planning
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of work experience in performance engineering
- Experience with Linux monitoring tools
- Proficiency in JVM technology and JVM troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in debugging application in production at a large scale
- Experience with Big Data technologies likes Hadoop Map Reduce, Spark, Cassandra, Postgres, Zookeeper (Experience with more than 2 is a plus)
- JVM Profiling, GC Analysis and Tuning experience
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, and Scalability Testing
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.