Enterprise Client Success Manager at Retention Science
Santa Monica, CA, US
ReSci's mission is to make artificial intelligence accessible and usable for brands.
Our values: Inspire with passion. Persevere with determination. Collaborate with unity. Grow without bounds. Create with impact. Lead with character.
Our Client Success team is responsible for guiding marketing teams towards the adoption of artificial intelligence. The team is a critical component of the overall health and sustainability of ReSci: building long-term relationships with our clients and being a strategic extension to their business.
The Enterprise Client Success Manager will be part of the Client Success team, and will be responsible for managing our enterprise accounts, which include some of the most recognizable brands in the Fortune 500. You will lead post-sales efforts in building programs and processes that are repeatable in delivering value. You are driven to understand client challenges and excited to solve problems, and are obsessively customer-centric in all your interactions.
- 4+ years of enterprise account management experience in digital marketing, with SaaS and / or direct-to-consumer experience a plus
- Proven track record of maintaining client accounts with high retention rate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent data analysis capabilities
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of basic technical concepts, such as website tracking, data feeds, databases, and APIs
- Strong understanding of email service providers
- Knowledgeable about predictive models in marketing and advertising, such as CLV, churn, and product recommendations
- Lead the post-sales introductions to the company and platform alongside the Onboarding team, and get our clients up and running as efficiently as possible
- Produce short and long term marketing strategies to guide the client’s usage of the platform, and assist clients in the execution of your strategy
- Track campaign metrics, and be intensely data-driven in your approach to iteratively improve upon your strategy
- Assist clients in various marketing tasks, such as setting up campaigns, building and testing emails, and accessing and interpreting reports
- Run regularly scheduled calls and meetings with clients, and be responsive to their needs; enterprise clients will have expectations for faster response times to their requests
- Work closely with support teams to escalate issues, ensure they are followed-up on, and set proper expectations with clients and provide repeated and consistent status updates
- Communicate with cross functional teams on client needs and research, including Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- Some light travel will be required (2-4x a year)