Regional Vice President of Sales, East at WorkFusion
New York City, NY, US
At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
What we do
WorkFusion creates AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work. Built for data-first companies, our products automate business processes by combining AI, RPA and people in one intuitive platform. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
As Regional VP of Sales, you and your team will help our Fortune 500 prospects understand the power of WorkFusion’s ability to automate their processes leveraging AI-driven RPA. We are looking for results-oriented, intellectually curious, and highly-motivated people who have a track record of success in selling complex solutions. You will be expected to lead the East Coast sales organization in meeting and exceeding revenue and market penetration goals for the company. The successful candidate will be expected to continue to hire, lead, and develop a team of high performance individual contributors to rapidly scale our presence in the region. This role is reporting to the VP of Sales, North America.
● Develops strategic plan, quarterly revenue forecast, territory design, and resource planning for all stages of lifecycle.
● Responsible for customer acquisition and market expansion for the company, overseeing the team to meet or exceed goals.
● Pro-actively manages team talent and pipeline including attracting, identifying, developing, rewarding, managing, and coaching.
● Designs and implements an accounts focused sales organization structure to achieve optimal results.
● Ensures individual contributors are focused on customers and markets to maximize revenue, billing, and business opportunities.
● Leads teams in finding new opportunities and seeks ways to improve processes and products to increase revenue, profitability, and customer experience.
● BA/BS degree and 10 plus years with direct selling and management experience.
● Experience working for an Enterprise software company (Additional experience with a leading consulting organization is preferred).
● Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota (consistent top 20% performer) individually and as a team.
● Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with client.
● Expert in stakeholder management and the ability to progress opportunities .
● Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.