LeaseLock helps the world find home. We are transforming the rental housing market for the better—making leasing faster, simpler and more affordable.
Powered by insurance technology, we deliver a modern new lease experience that replaces expensive security deposits and guarantors. Renters pay $19 a month, which provides up to $5000 in coverage for the property on every lease—significantly more than a deposit. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in while properties drive more leasing traffic and close more leases.
We are the only nationwide insurance technology of our kind, and we’re growing quickly. LeaseLock has insured over $100 million in leases and secured $10 million in Series A financing from leading insurance and real estate technology venture funds including Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures.
We are headquartered a few blocks from the ocean in sunny Marina Del Rey and are walkable to restaurants, bars, and the beach.
LeaseLock is modernizing the lease transaction by replacing a broken financial instrument with insurance. We are looking for an experienced systems engineer to embed the LeaseLock product within enterprise property management systems like Yardi and RealPage.
At its core, LeaseLock is a data company. It is the connective tissue between property management and insurance. The Senior Property Management Systems Engineer will be responsible for data exchange and API integrations between the LeaseLock platform and property management systems.
A deep understanding of property management systems, their capabilities, and the available data is required to be successful in this role. At a minimum, experience with Yardi, RealPage, and Entrata is required. Additionally, experience with insurance and data engineering is a huge plus.
This position reports directly to the CTO.
- Create integrations between PMS systems and LeaseLock’s platform
- Ownership of the data pipeline and overall architecture
- ETL workflows and data replication
- Normalizing data from multiple sources
- 5+ years in a software engineering role
- Experience building data pipelines and managing large data sets
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Tangible experience developing on the Yardi, RealPage, and Entrata platforms
- A computer science or engineering degree
- Experience in real estate / finance / insurance industry
- Experience implementing ETL workflows on Amazon Web Services
- Comes from a high-growth startup or tier 1 technology company
- Significant impact on the company and product
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Office is located four blocks from the beach in sunny Marina del Rey