LeaseLock helps the world find home. We are transforming the rental housing market for the better—making leasing faster, simpler and more affordable.
Powered by insurance technology, we deliver a modern lease experience that replaces expensive security deposits. Renters pay $19 a month, which provides up to $5000 in coverage for the property on every lease—significantly more than a deposit. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in while properties drive more leasing traffic and close more leases.
We are the only nationwide insurance technology of our kind, and we’re growing quickly. LeaseLock has insured over $100 million in leases, and secured $10 million in Series A financing from leading insurance and real estate technology venture funds including Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures.
We are headquartered a few blocks from the ocean in sunny Marina Del Rey, and are walkable to restaurants, bars and the beach.
As our Performance Marketing & Demand Generation Manager you will drive brand awareness and demand for the LeaseLock product. You will report directly into the VP of Marketing, and spearhead paid promotion and optimization, social media and search advertising, account-based outreach and demand generation, lead prospecting and nurturing. This role is yours to own — we want a self-starter with experience in B2B marketing who loves coming up with creative ways to capture attention.
- Launch creative campaigns to engage executives, property owners and managers in the multifamily real estate industry
- Spearhead account-based demand generation, including direct mailers, email drip campaigns and contests
- Optimize paid advertisements to drive targeted awareness, engagement and traffic across digital channels, including LinkedIn, Adroll website retargeting, AdWords and more
- Launch paid placements in trade publications, newsletters and other industry outlets
- Manage budget, implement analytics and tracking to calculate ROI of various campaigns across channels
- Build and manage creation of landing pages, emails, graphics and other digital assets for campaigns
- Implement and leverage marketing automation tool along with Senior Content Marketing Manager to measure success of various initiatives
- 3+ years in performance / growth / demand generation marketing for a B2B or SaaS company
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience minimum
- B2B, SaaS or enterprise-level digital marketing experience is absolutely required
- Experience managing paid digital marketing campaigns is required
- Deep knowledge of analytics, comfortable setting up tracking in Google Analytics
- Extremely comfortable with Excel, list building, filters, formulas, pivot tables and more
- Digital native, quick to pick up new tools and highly data-driven
- Bachelor’s degree
- Huge plus: existing knowledge of insurtech, proptech, fintech or multifamily real estate
- Solid design eye, can manage designers and feels comfortable with Photoshop
- Basic HTML knowledge helpful
- Management experience a plus, but not required
- Enjoy an office located four blocks from the beach in sunny Marina del Rey, walkable to Abbott Kinney and plenty of restaurants
- Full health, medical and dental benefits
- 401k matching
- Accelerate your career with a high-visibility role in a fast-growing startup
- Work in a role that has very direct impact on the performance of the company