We are hiring a Community Manager to join our Marketing team to support and drive consumer and business engagement. We have a highly engaged user base and fan communities around the world and we’re looking for someone to further nurture these groups and help support our growth.
As Community Manager, you will be on the front line of response to enquiries coming into the business through a range of channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Email. You will be responsible for the very prompt handling or escalation of messages, with the overall goals of encouraging and enabling existing advocates, including converting critics into fans.
The key to success will be what you can do proactively: learning from the questions people frequently ask to inspire new messaging and content and tools to improve our communication on these topics, finding potential social media users whose problems could be addressed by our technology, nurturing our most engaged network of users. As such, you will work very closely with our Social and Content Marketing function to communicate with different audiences to improve awareness and understanding while all the while helping to generate brand love and cultivate wider usage.
– Monitor, listen and respond to users; must have an always-on mentality to never miss an opportunity to help people along
– Take over from the helpdesk function to handle all incoming messages through a range of channels
– Develop and expand our community and support influencer outreach efforts.
– Work with Business Development team to flag and follow-up with relevant business leads.
– Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions
where appropriate and championing our people, where relevant.
– Generate ideas for content (and create some of the content itself) to address top customer queries/concerns
– Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
– A degree in Marketing is welcome, but not required with relevant work experience.
– Demonstrates creativity and immersion in Social Media.
– Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective users
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
– Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
– Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in writing, and ideally other formats (e.g.
video, graphics, etc.)
– Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
– Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques. Possesses great ability to identify potential
negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
– Proven track record in engaging and growing global communities.
– Proven experience managing communities on direct messaging apps
– A deep understanding of cultural differences and exceptional ability to adapt to your audience.
– Understanding of social listening tools and the ability to report on content performance.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Get in touch with some combination of CV, your LinkedIn and a covering letter to tell us about who you are and why you’re interested in what we’re doing.