We are looking for a freelance designer in Mongolia to help our multi award-winning business get even better. Excellent craft skills and experience with design for screens and print is necessary. The work will span advertising campaigns, app and website assets, events, graphic design.
The what3words platform spans a large number of industries and is used around the world, both in the developed world and in developing nations where new technology leapfrogs traditional infrastructure, and therefore the presentation of what3words needs to respect and be responsive to this breadth.
You will work closely with our international marketing team to produce partner materials /assets, social campaigns, campaign response, demos, product mock-ups, and other communication materials, to drive global adoption of 3-word addresses. You will also work alongside other areas of the business to concept and deliver a range of internal projects.
Your ability to work in a multi-discipline team is paramount and you should be keen to stretch your skills and learn from others in pursuit of great work.
The what3words marketing team reports to the CMO and works closely with our product, technology and business development teams. The business is growing and so is the marketing team; you’ll be getting involved in almost every aspect of the business so flexibility and a willingness to muck in is essential.
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from all of these backgrounds, whether in the main office in West London or working remotely. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Please note that this role will be based in our Mongolia office, therefore we will only accept applications from individuals based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Get in touch with some combination of CV, LinkedIn profile, showreel, creative portfolio and covering letter to tell us about who you are and how you would make a very quick impact.
You can send all of this and anything else you think we should see
You will have:
- At least 2 years design experience
- Passion for your craft and the business
- Solid experience generating digital and social media assets – particularly, online display
- A positive, professional approach to work, acting as an ambassador for what3words and the design team
- An ability to meet project deadlines
You will be:
- Excellent Adobe CC skills – photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Excellent production knowledge – delivering artwork for print and web
- Deeply passionate about design and have a keen eye for detail
- Hands on and unafraid to get stuck in
Extra credit if you:
- Have knowledge of latest social platforms and trends
- Have a firm grasp on best mobile practices for Apple and Android