Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Software Engineer-Bangalore to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory. Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Develop features for Kabbage's core platform and banking partners while exhibiting technical leadership in multiple areas including productivity, design and quality.
What you'll be doing:
- Work on an agile development team building best-in-class software using C#, Angular, Node, TypeScript.
- Design and maintain APIs used by web apps, mobile apps, and backend processes.
- Participate in comprehensive code reviews, estimation sessions, architectural designs and reviews and adhere to best practices
- Build reliable asynchronous systems.
What you should have:
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (for example, well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as unit testing and reusable components.
What we're looking for in you:
- High Standards: Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best
- Initiative: Actively finds ways to make improvements at work
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Organization and Planning: Plans, organizes, and schedules in an efficient, productive manner; focuses on key priorities; manages time well
- Work Ethic: Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done; has a track record of working hard
- Collaboration: Working well with a range of people from across the business
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-ego individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.