We are looking for an Growth Analyst to help us capture and understand user data and identify where we can extrapolate and magnify existing successes, or correct hidden points of failure. Our aim is to drive mass awareness and adoption of what3words amongst consumers, both directly and through our target business partners.
By understanding our data better and using analytics to shape strategic and tactical decision making we believe we can increase user sign-ups, app downloads, and user engagement in all our products. This role will interact with all aspects of the business to provide actionable insight, analytical support and reporting across product and marketing.
We are looking for a confident individual who can produce compelling business cases that can generate maximum impact from the resources available.
- Support the Growth team in conducting in-depth user and campaign analysis in line with the Growth roadmap
- Be responsible for the upkeep of analytics, growth and wider business reporting – understanding the data and providing insight is key
- Responding to wider business data and analysis requests – getting involved in the day to day data not just within the Growth team, but across Business Development, Engagement and Product as well
- Ideate, run and present your own discrete pieces of analysis and provide recommendations back to the wider growth team on strategy and optimisation
You will have:
– Excellent analytical skills
– Experience choosing and using appropriate BI / marketing tools for running analytics
– An ability to interpret complex information and articulate to technical / non-technical people – An ability to design and write analytical business reports
– An incredibly sharp mind with the academic or work history to prove it
– Impeccable spoken and written English
– Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – and be comfortable working with people at all levels
You will be:
– Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
– Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts too)
– Extremely tech-savvy
– Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
– Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business
– Motivated by challenging targets
– An effective collaborator across all functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and operational teams
Extra credit if you:
– Have run your own business or worked in a fast growing start-up in a similar role, and been demonstrably influential in its fast growth.
– Have used Big Data platforms, e.g. Google BigQuery.
– Have proficiency in SQL, Python or other.
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from all of these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.