We are looking for an experienced Social Lead who is ready to make the jump to an award-winning start-up and help us change the world. We have a well-defined marketing strategy and need the right person to activate and refine our biddable approach. We are looking for someone who has an exceptional knowledge specifically in biddable platforms across paid social.
As the Social Lead you will work within the growth team to coordinate market entries, event launches and local market optimisations. Your role will be to manage all biddable channels, generate and cultivate inbound sales leads and monitor overall campaign performance.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will bring new ideas to the table and who will be excited to explore new channels and methods to accelerate the growth of the businesses. This role is key to shaping media presence and needs to exude the energy, passion and drive to change the world that each of our individual employees possesses.
- Managing and optimising all paid social activity across multiple markets and business divisions.
- Responsibility in helping to drive best practice across biddable platforms
- Maximise value and impact of all biddable paid media activities.
- Work with Business Development and Marketing teams to identify and build new custom audiences / cohorts with the respective biddable platforms.
- Establish best practices for accurate and consistent marketing automation processes.
- Consistently testing and optimising to find new and exciting ways to improve campaign performance.
- Advise on technical content developments to ensure we have the best possible content to deliver on business requirements.
- Planning and forecasting new projects and new product promotions.
- Consistently hitting or exceeding targets and in line with the team’s best practices
- Contribute to the vision of the team by leading successful projects, delivered on time and with actionable results
You will have:
- In-depth knowledge of Paid Social with at least 3 to 5 years experience, preferably within an agency.
- Excellent understanding of optimisation techniques (research, activation and evaluation).
- Experience with PPC Bid management tools and other biddable platforms.
- Full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role (Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- A passion for staying at the forefront of PPC and biddable media in general
- Strong project management skills and ability to maintain order despite many competing priorities and needs
You will be:
- Highly proactive, will have your own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (university of life counts, too)
- Extremely tech-savvy.
- Must be a confident presenter.
- Motivated by challenging targets
- Calm under pressure
- Able to assimilate information quickly
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us.
Extra credit if you:
- Have experience with SEM channels: AdWords, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu or Yandex an advantage, but not essential.
- Fluency in other languages
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.