If you are looking to enter the world of entrepreneurship, this is a unique opportunity for a recent graduate to join a rapidly-growing business in its scale-up phase.
As our what3words team grows and we open up offices around the world, we need a business development associate working for the local team in Mongolia and supporting what3words’ business development activity globally.
About the role
This job will be based in Ulaanbaatar, and you will be part of a small team of 4-5 people. Joining our growing business development team, you will help the local team on more administrative tasks. You will be responsible for managing a variety of day-to-day support tasks, closely working with the local, as well as global, team.
This role will also include some work to support the global operations of what3words, such as creating and maintaining databases of users and use cases, and doing some targeted work to support operations outside of Mongolia.
You will have:
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – and be comfortable working with diverse people
- Incredibly good at dealing with highly efficient and solution-oriented progressive working styles
You will be:
- Unusual amongst your peers and highly ambitious
- A natural relationship builder
- Extremely tech-savvy and able to communicate the technical aspects of our business
- Motivated by challenging targets
- Unafraid of hard work and inspired by an intellectually challenging environment
Extra credit if you:
- Have worked or studied abroad
- Speak multiple languages
- Good knowledge on computing
About the team
Our business development team is made up of bright graduates, experienced team builders and outstanding salespeople. We are looking for someone dynamic who believes in our vision for change and is excited to join the company at this stage of growth.
We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining what3words, as we begin to explore new global territories. We hope in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the early joiners at what3words.
We are looking for someone to start this role as soon as possible, so applications will be considered as and when we receive them.
Please note that this role will be based in Ulaanbaatar; we will only accept applications from individuals who already reside there or are willing to relocate immediately, and from those legally able to work in Ulaanbaatar.
Get in touch with some combination a CV and cover letter – you can send all of this and anything else you think we should see.