Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Customer Experience team is a group of vibrant, kind, unfailingly empathetic service experts committed to providing Clover’s members, providers, and prospective enrollees with the kind of positive experiences that make a lasting impression, and improve lives. Come join us in our mission to be the best service team in healthcare, as we build the customer relationships that change individual and population health for the better.
As a Customer Experience Lead you will be in charge of managing and developing a team of 10-15 service representatives including conducting call reviews, handling escalated customer issues, and developing coaching plans.
As a Customer Experience Lead, you will:
- Serve as the workforce management lead for a team of Internal Customer Experience coordinators: scheduling and day-to-day personnel management.
- Work with the Director of Customer Service to understand Internal Customer Experience team KPIs and to ensure these are being accurately measured and recorded (including CMS-mandated call center metrics).
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience Leads on team-wide initiatives, workforce management, and KPI adherence.
- Serve as initial point of contact for members of the team in their customer service efforts. Assist with obtaining clarification from upper management as needed.
- Monitor the call center phone queues and agent availability to ensure proper coverage. Communicate any changes in scheduling needs to Director of Customer Service.
- Ensure that Internal Customer Experience team is scheduling home visits and resolving Zendesk tickets in a satisfactory manner from a handle time and quality perspective.
- Interface and collaborate with other cross-functional teams as necessary to identify issues, process gaps, and opportunities to engage other teams in a way that improves customer experience and utilization capabilities.
- Identify knowledge and process gaps and work with the Director of Customer Service to schedule trainings or define/redefine P&Ps as needed.
- Conduct regular call coaching sessions with Internal Customer Experience coordinators and track improvements and opportunities.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring activities as needed; manage the onboarding and training of new team members with the Learning and Development Lead.
- Handle customer escalations when necessary.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
You will love this job if:
- You excel in a fast-paced environment. Are able to illustrate strong prioritization and self-management abilities.
- You are humble and understand that as a lead of a team, you are there to serve and support to ensure that every team member is set up for success.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- You have a passion for new technology and ability to learn it quickly.
- You enjoy a collaborative environment.
You should get in touch if:
- You have excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- You are bilingual in Spanish (strongly preferred)
- You have professional experience in Medicare, Medicaid, or health care settings a plus; those with medical claims experience are strongly encouraged to apply.