Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data and FinTech and we are looking for a Head of Customer Marketing to join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is more than a lender for small businesses; our data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and our products are growing rapidly. We’ve received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work, “36th fastest growing company in the US” on the INC 500 List, Fast Company’s "Top 10 most innovative companies in finance" and Forbes' "America’s Top 100 Most Promising Companies" among others.
Kabbage is looking for an extremely analytical, results oriented leader with a passion for growing customer relationships and increasing the value of customer marketing.
What you’ll be doing:
The role will focus on several key areas including:
- Increasing the value of existing customers through utilization, customer nurturing and growth initiatives
- Managing all customer lifecycle campaigns from activation and early engagement to utilization, loyalty, and attrition prevention
- Building and growing the Kabbage Card
- Driving loyalty through unique programs that deepen the customer relationship
- Customer segmentation and analytics
- Campaign development and management of high volume email campaigns
- Management of customer facing channels including email, mobile, website alerts
- Development and execution of cross sell and upsell strategies
- Development of personalization and customer relevance initiatives
The ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of customer lifecycle marketing and have a strong track record of data driven marketing to increase the value of customers. The candidate will understand credit card marketing and have experience launching and managing a card business. The candidate will have a high analytical approach to understand attrition and developing growth strategies to increase utilization across multiple touch points and products.
What we're looking for in you:
- Ability to develop people (for managers): build, lead, coach and develop high-performing marketing teams
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning: able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Collaboration & Influence: ability to successfully influence and bring together internal and external stakeholders to achieve shared goals
- Analytical Skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it; exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Communication: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way; determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends
- Creativity/Innovation: Generates new and innovative approaches to problems; open to new ways of doing things
What you should have:
- A minimum of 10 years experience leading Customer Marketing
- Strong track record of managing to numbers to deliver weekly, monthly and annual results
- Extremely analytical
- Well versed in Marketo, Pardot and customer marketing automation technologies
- Come from a company that operated at a high scale of customers, with multiple products lines and annual growth in the high double digits
- Effective team leader. Effective in managing cross functionally across risk, sales, technology, product and other functions
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, we think our people are awesome, so we created the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are proactive, productive, and problem solvers. And we don’t do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find humble individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.