The what3words marketing team is made up of an experienced group of ex-agency and client side marketers, including a full in-house creative studio team. As the what3words business and partner network grows, we need an experienced, ambitious and energetic Moving Image Producer to oversee our expanding production needs.
The Moving Image Producer will coordinate the production and project management of moving image content for a wide range of global use, including events, paid media (on/offline) and broadcast. The role would suit an experienced video producer, confident preforming day-to-day tasks that involve an in-depth level of organisation and attention to detail. You must have experience producing both short and long form branded content and be able to turn projects around quickly and efficiently.
We produce high quality storytelling content filmed around the world, for a huge variety of industries and cultures, and are looking for a person to help us achieve even greater impact.
- Responsible for managing a wide range of production projects from concept (alongside our creatives) through to budgeting, pre-production, production, post and delivery
- Work closely with the creative team and marketing managers to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Attend briefing meetings, taking responsibility for action points
- Create and manage all production paperwork including Risk Assessments, insurance documentation, call sheets, release forms, usage licenses, etc.
- Manage and coordinate locations, kit and crew
- Be responsible for checking that all materials required for a job have been requested and are published on the asset management system in the correct place, with appropriate tags
- Manage approval & processing of invoices and maintain project budgets
- Researching & booking talent
- Researching & purchasing from stock libraries
- Booking reliable 3rd party companies as required
You will have:
- Excellent knowledge of the detail and logistics that go into productions and production workflows
- Experience overseeing all aspects of the workflow and ensuring delivery to tight deadlines
- Experience with coordinating productions both locally and globally
- Strong communication, organisation, administrative and time management skills, as well as an excellent attention to detail
- Hands-on understanding of technologies used for project & asset management
- A sound working knowledge of localization projects (subtitles, v/o, etc.)
- Ability to think broadly about the most cost effective solutions that maintain creative integrity
- A passion for creating beautiful, unique content
- Familiarity with various filming techniques, cameras and post production tools
- Ideally minimum 3 years of experience working in an ad agency or post production facility
- Ability to learn new processes and technology quickly
- Cope well under the pressure of tight deadlines and respond positively to feedback from a range of stakeholders
About the team
We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global brand and business.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining what3words, as we begin to expand to new markets and test & learn from new tactics. We hope in 5 years you will be proud to tell people you were one of the first at what3words.
Those with unusual career paths or career changes are encouraged to apply – if you instinctively understand what3words and believe your skills can help us accelerate our global growth, we want to hear from you.