We are looking for a Production Assistant
As the Marketing Department’s Production Assistant, you will be assisting the Integrated Producer in the production of marketing collateral including printed marketing materials, signs, newsletters and web pages in a great variety of languages and to a range of technical specs.
This position would suit a well organised individual who is eager to learn new skills and brings a good energy to the team. Candidates must be tech savvy and have a natural curiosity plus a great determination to deliver a final project. Though a degree in communications or arts may be beneficial, we would welcome candidates from any background. There will be plenty of opportunity to learn on the job.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing our marketing inventory, keeping stock levels high and re-producing existing marketing collateral when stock levels are low.
- Processing the sign orders/requests that come in through our website and internal ordering system.
- Build foreign language versions of our regular newsletter in Spanish, German, French, Arabic and French (copy would be provided)
- Tracking deliveries on their way to us or our partners
- Assist on one-off/ bespoke projects
- Support with ongoing WordPress tasks, e.g., publishing site articles, landing pages and small site changes
- Reporting to the Integrated Producer on timing, costs and final specs of deliverables
- Assist on QC of all final assets when needed
- Immaculate attention to detail
- A good eye for design
- An analytical/ technical mind
- Tools: proficient in Google Docs/Microsoft Word, Google Sheets/Excel and at least basic understanding of WordPress, Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and Illustrator
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills with perfect spoken and written English
- The ability to talk to techies and non-techies in suitable language
- A passion for development and staying current with technology trends
- The ability to work both independently and with others
- The ability to pick up new skills/tools quickly, without fear to try things for the first time
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Extra credit if you:
- Speak multiple languages
- Have lived or worked abroad
- Can start immediately