what3worlds helps everyone talk about everywhere by giving every location on Earth a simple 3 word address. We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team, where you will be responsible for the management of several complex, end-to-end website projects, from inception and requirements definition through to delivery.
You will need to successfully deliver these projects across multiple platforms (web & mobile), with high-quality project deliverables; meeting deadlines and working within budget estimations. You should be a master stakeholder manager, aligning requirements, timings and priorities based on cross-business inputs. With a core understanding of service and digital user experience design, you will be a digital evangelist and manage your cross-department project team with confidence, flair and the upmost respect for each other’s core competencies.
- Disciplined PM skills: risk management, status reporting, change management.
- A problem-solver, you will think fast on your feet and offer creative solutions to unblock challenges for the team.
- Thinks strategically and uses knowledge and experience to generate new opportunities and spot future challenges. Communicates effectively, knowing when to modify own preferred style for maximum effectiveness.
- Communicates well with cross-department stakeholders to ensure all parties are engaged with the projects, such that reviews and sign-offs are properly managed.
- Innovation – you’ll be a digital native abreast of the latest and future trends
- Driven, effective and calm – quickly able to earn trust of internal teams.
- Collaborative – thrive on working with and learning from others.
- Experience of working on website strategy and an understanding of how to move high level objectives into tangible website backlog items.
- PRINCE2 or other project management software skills
- Good knowledge of CMS systems, front end development languages, SEO, content development, QA process & tools and deployment onto hosting solutions.
- Knowledge of WordPress & HubSpot
- Managing or writing A/B or UAT test scripts
- Have an interest in maps and location based services
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
- The ability to talk to techies and non-techies in suitable language
- The ability to work both independently and with others
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
The what3words team is a mix of experienced entrepreneurs, people who have worked at the highest levels in large global organisations, academics, and bright graduates – it’s a good balance, and it’s important for us that we get the right person who is happy working alongside people from these backgrounds. We have a relaxed and focused office in West London, with regular team socials, and we expect to add more benefits as we grow. We have a culture that encourages curiosity and imagination in how we achieve our goals, and an absolute focus on building a global business.