GAIN Credit Holdings is an award-winning and market-leading fintech company dedicated to providing credit to customers who aren’t served fully by mainstream financial services. We use world class analytics, software, UX and a deep understanding of data to provide a range of compelling financial services products. Our primary market is currently the UK with development and production facilities in Chennai and Delhi, India.
GAIN Credit operates two brands in the UK; Drafty, a credit line and Lending Stream, an instalment loan. Lending Stream operates in the high cost short term credit market, with consistent TV advertisements we’ve grown to become a leader in this sector. Drafty was launched in 2016 experiencing great growth as an innovative product. We’re looking to accelerate this growth and continue to develop enhanced product features. For both brands we are leveraging a variety of acquisition channels, from PPC and TV through to commercial partnerships.
- The partnerships team own the relationships with commercial partners across both Drafty and Lending Stream brands, and act as a growth engine for the business
- You’ll own and drive relationships with strategic partners including Clearscore, Experian Credit Matcher, Totally Money to name a few.
- You’ll have the ability to influence the direction and growth of the company
- Work with other functions such as product, risk, marketing and compliance to drive the most value from the partnerships
- You’ll be focusing on Drafty partners and will support Lending Stream partners as required
- This role will report directly into the Head of Partnerships who is also based out of the London office
- Given we have operations in India, you’ll be required to travel to India to meet with the rest of the business and will have to work through web chat/video chat applications
- Owning the relationships with a portfolio of partners
- Building strong relationships with strategic partners with the aim of:
- Growing the volume and value of business
- Identifying and executing new opportunities
- Understanding risks to the partnerships
- Developing a network of stakeholders to de-risk
- Driving analysis and actions to optimise the performance of partners across all areas of the channel, from placements, filters, conversion funnel and customer experience
- Working across our functions to drive activity
- Bringing external insight into the business
- Supporting head of partnerships in developing routes to market
- Managing your own pipeline of activities
- Maintain high level product knowledge including product features and benefits, competitor understanding, and developments in the industry
- Success will be measured by:
- Number of customers booked
- Average value of customers booked
- Variance to target
- Effective opportunity management
- Time management
- Ability to engage partners
- Proactivity/initiation of ideas
Competencies and Experience Required
Skills and Experience
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who’s passionate and motivated to succeed
- Self-driven and results orientated with a positive outlook
- High emotional intelligence to forge connections quickly
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous experience in dealing with external parties
- Reliable, resilient and determined
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence across functional boundaries
- Proficient user of Microsoft ppt, excel and word
- Ideal but not essential is experience in business development or partnership management
Putting people at ease, welcomes peoples, makes friends, projects enthusiasm, making contacts, active networking, can attract attention
Making things happen, uses initiative, invests energy, identifies business opportunities, achieves outstanding results, acts with determination and persist through difficulties.
- Communicating Information
Successfully persuade others, shaping opinions, negotiating, can question assumptions, challenges established views, argues own perspective, gives effective presentations
Works methodically, plans activities, sets priorities, behaves ethically, maintains confidentiality, consistently acts with integrity, works quickly, maintains productivity and can multi-task.
Produce ideas, invent approaches, adopts radical solutions, forms strategies, can anticipate trends, envisages the future, is able to develop concepts
We’ll filter applicants based on CV’s and cover letters with successful applicants progressing to the interview rounds.