At AirPR, we are passionate about building software that solves important problems in marketing.
We partner with the most valuable companies in the world to transform how they use data and technology to drive marketing and brand decisions. Our software has been used to strategize responses to a brand crisis, discover new content and influencers, and gain an edge in the global online business world.
The User Interaction / User Experience Designer will be a visionary and a thought leader and help us craft a user experience that enriches our customers’ work and impact in delightful and elegant way. Our team of tight-knit product managers, marketers, and engineers are working along with industry experts to be reimagine earned and owned media attribution.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Craft user experience for a data-rich product that is engaging, delightful, and easy.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
- Conduct UX research to add context and insight into the process of designing the user experience.
- Create iterative designs that meet project objectives and respond to feedback and user testing.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Create interactive prototypes to quickly validate concepts with the team and the stakeholders.
- Bring strong sense of visual design skills to craft high fidelity, production ready designs.
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver final products.
- Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
- Be autonomous in producing high quality deliverables through all phases of the project.
- 4+ years experience in UI/UX design.
- Portfolio displaying experience with design and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating experience delivering polished data-rich, analytics products, workflow-driven Enterprise SaaS B2B platforms.
- Experience across all phases of product design from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, and high fidelity UI and specs.
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows. Fluency in product design and prototyping tools – Sketch, Adobe CC, Balsamiq, Invision. Etc.
- Experience designing and running user testing and other qualitative customer validation.
- Experience receiving feedback and creating design solutions within an iterative design process.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work on small, focused teams to complete critical milestones under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail.